Evening dinner cruise with Viennese songs
- Experience a boat cruise on Danube river
- Enjoy a dinner cruise with local cuisine
- Listen to authentic Viennese wine tavern music
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffet of regional foods like at a traditional “Heurigen” wine tavern, and Viennese songs to sing along to.
The boat tour takes you from Schwedenplatz along the Danube Canal to the Nussdorf lock and then back on the Danube river.
- Boat cruise on the Danube and Danube Canal
- Traditional buffet of regional foods
- Authentic Viennese “Heurigen” music
Child (3-12): reduced
Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Please come to Schwedenplatz at Franz-Josefs-Kai 2. The boat will depart from here
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary
- From April till October on Thursday at 7.45pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style, with the most famous sights like the State Opera Hous...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...