Chocolate Praline Workshop at Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Discover how to make the best chocolate pralines
- Create delicious chocolate bars with crispy, ganache or hazelnut creme fillings
- Become a chocolate expert and taste different kinds of chocolate
Learn how to make the best chocolate pralines in Vienna. You can choose between Milk or Dark Chocolate and use Dark Chrispy Ganache, Hazelnut Creme (pasta Gianduja) or Coconut Ganache as a filling.
- Welcome drink with a glass of chocolate-liquor shot
- Chocolate presentation from chocolatier expert
- Demonstration and degustation of diverse kinds of chocolate
- Create your own chocolate bar with the option to decorate it
- Operate state-of-the-art-chocolate-machines
- Make your own Pralines and pack them in lux box
- Design your own hot chocolate recipe the Aztecs - Xocolatl
- Chocolate Pralines Workshop
- Workshop “Chocolate Museum Vienna" diploma
- Museum visit
Chocolate Museum, Riesenradplatz 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
- The minimum age for participants for this workshop is 13 years
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style, with the most famous sights like the State Opera Hous...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...