Bratislava day trip by bus and boat from Vienna
- Enjoy a guided walk in the historic city center of Bratislava
- Have some free time for shopping or relaxing
- Take a senic boat tour back to Vienna by modern catamaran
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an hour’s drive, you arrive at the city center where your tour guide awaits you. The city walk takes you through the city centre, past the National Theatre and the countless coffee houses to Michael’s Gate, the historical City Hall and the Maximilian Fountain. The tour ends at St. Martin’s Cathedral.
After the tour, you have time for lunch or shopping. A final highlight awaits you at 4 pm: The return trip by modern high-speed catamaran, the “Twin City Liner”, which takes you back to Schwedenplatz in Vienna, where the tour ends.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus trip by modern bus from Vienna to Bratislava
- Guided city walk through Bratislava
- Boat trip back to Vienna by catamaran "Twin City Liner"
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked-up from your Hotel in Vienna
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Languages: German, English
- Only the city walk of Bratislava is guided the rest of the tour is not
- Daily from April to October at 8.30am
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...