Vancouver Lookout Tower admission tickets
- Enjoy panoramic views of Vancouver from the iconic lookout tower!
- Travel 170 meters in a high-speed glass elevator
- See all the landmark sites from a birds-eye view
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular views of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Glass elevators will whisk you 170 meters up from street level in 40 seconds!
Highlights from the lookout tower include landmarks such as English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown, Robson Street, and the Entertainment District.
- Vancouver lookout tower admission tickets
- Infant (under 6 years): free
- Child (6 to 18 years): reduced
Vancouver Lookout Tower: 555 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6
- Every day
- 1st to 11th May: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- 12th May to 30th September: 8:30 am to 10:30 pm
- 1st April to 30th April: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...