Capilano Suspension Bridge tickets
- Enjoy the nature around the Capilano river
- See stunning views above the forest floor
- Discover adventurous bridges up to 100 feet and through the evergreen
Originally built in 1889, Capilano Suspension Bridge stretches 450 feet (137m) across and 230 feet (70m) above the Capilano river. Included in your ticket is the Cliffwalk, the park’s newest attraction – a stunning walkway clinging to the granite cliff high above Capilano Canyon. Also, Treetops Adventure, seven suspension bridges through the evergreens taking you up to 100 feet (30m) above the forest floor. Enjoy seasonal musical entertainment and First Nations culture. Take photos at the Totem Park and with the Capilano Tramps. Top it off with a visit to the gift shop full of quality merchandise from all over Canada and great homemade fudge!
- Free shuttle service
- Twilight ticket until the 15th of September 2019
- Youth 13 to 16 years old
- Child 6 to 12 years old
- Children under 6 years old are free
3735 Capilano Road, North Vancouver, V7R 4J1
Ticket office of the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- If you have a mobile voucher, you will be asked to email it to the supplier on site to be printed
- Until the 15th of September you can choose a Twilight ticket and enter after 4.00pm at a discounted price
- There is a free shuttle service available year-round on a first-come, first-served basis, please see the following link for further details
- Children and Youth must be accompanied by a person 17 years or over
- Dogs on leashes are permitted in the park
- Strollers are not permitted on the attractions
- Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose designed child-carrying device
January 27.2020 - March 14.2020: 9:00am - 5.00pm
March 15.2020 – April 18.2020: 9.00am - 6.00pm
April 19.2020 – April 30.2020: 9.00am - 7.00pm
August 2.2019 – September 2.2019: 8.00am - 8.00pm
September 3.2019 - September 15.2019: 9.00am - 7.00pm
September 16.2019 – October 14.2019: 9.00am - 6.00pm
October 15.2019 – November 21.2019: 9.00am - 5.00pm
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A ...
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
The tour starts with a 90-minute ferry cruise aboard with scenery so jaw-dropping you won't want to ...
Discover Vancouver’s unique neighbourhoods and top downtown sights on this premium hop-on, hop-off t...
Whistler is a popular year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure choices. Enjoy s...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
The Seattle tour is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the city of Seattle and the attractions ...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...