Tour of Petropolis and the Imperial City from Rio
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- Ticket to the Imperial Museum included
- Cultural and informative tour to the countryside
- See the Crystal Palace and the Gothic Cathedral
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also known as the Imperial City. Settled by the Germans, Petropolis keeps the memory of Brazilian history alive with its buildings and charming streets.
On this tour you will:
- visit to the Imperial Museum, which has been the summer residence of the Emperor Pedro II
- see furnitures and objects such as the crown of gold, pearls and diamonds used by Pedro I and II
- see St Peter of Alcantara Cathedral, built in gothic style, where Princess Isabel was buried
- see the Crystal Palace, a dazzling ballroom built in France and mounted in Brazil for Princess Isabel
- learn many things about the history of the Imperial City and the fancy parties at the Crystal Palace from your driver guide
- have some free time to stroll around and explore on your own
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Imperial museum entrance ticket
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees to Santos Dumont House (BRL 8,00 - Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice)
- Entrance fees to Bohemia Beer Factory (BRL 39,00 - Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice)
- Entrance fees to any other attractions
- Children (3-12): reduced
Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- This tour is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00 pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...