Prague ghost tour with legends and mysteries of the Old Town
- Discover the dark side of Prague, where ghosts and mysteries come to life
- Hear tragic stories of the house of death and find out the secrets of the alchemists’ lair
- Walk the streets of historic Old Town of Prague with a professional guide
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mysterious area was once the dwelling place of impoverished folk. Now, it is usually ignored by other tours, despite being full of history. The location provides the perfect atmosphere for stories of plague, mysteries and ghosts.
Come hear about the poor spirits who haunt the dark, lonely streets of Prague’s Old Town. Your guide will bring the legends and mysteries to life through entertaining storytelling. All stories are based on true events, and nothing has been made up for the sake of this tour. You can be assured, that there will not be any actors in costumes, lurking in the shadows.
This is a tour for everyone whether or not they believe in ghosts and goblins. It is designed to entertain anyone who wants to experience a different kind of Prague.
- Ghost tour
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up
- Students with a valid student card: reduced price
- Children up to 6 years old: free (children 7 years and older pay student price)
Týnská 627/7, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
The tour begins at Prague Trips and Tickets office, in Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Daily at 7.00pm
- Seasonal extra option (1 April - 31 October) daily at 9.00pm
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...