Prague Castle skip-the-line tickets
- Get your skip-the-line tickets (Route B) for Prague Castle and avoid long waiting times at the entrance
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and more
- Discover the Castle's beautiful interiors at your own pace
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission tickets to Prague Castle. Instead of standing in line at the ticket purchase point, meet the ticket representative on your chosen day to collect your entrance ticket. The representative is waiting in front of the St. Vitus Cathedral. Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors.
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. See the majestic Prague Castle, and learn about its history, which stretches back to the 9th century. Over the years it has been home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic.
With this skip-the-line ticket you can explore Prague Castle at your own pace. The Route B covers the castle, as well as St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. While booking you can choose from three different departe times (10.05am, 11.00am and 12.05pm).
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission - Route B (Covers St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
- Children ages 0-4
- Youth ages 5-15
The meeting point depends on the time you choose while booking and will be indicated on your voucher which you receive after booking
- You will have to meet a representative of the tour operator in order to pick up your tickets on your chosen day
- You can then use the tickets within 2 days
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before coming to the meeting point and picking up the tickets. The waiting time may vary. Please plan your visit accordingly
- Every day at 10.05am, 11.00am and 12.05pm
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...