Introductory tour of Prague Castle with ticket
- Gain admission to Prague Castle without having to wait in the ticket line
- Experience the magnificent Prague Castle complex including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and more
- A licensed guide will give you an introductory tour of the beautiful Hradčany district with the Prague Castle
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the Golden Lane in your own pace and save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. Discover the Hradčany district and hear stories from the licensed guide about the historical background of Prague Castle and its surroundings.
Your 1 hour introductory tour begins at Pohořelec. When you enter the Prague Castle complex you will receive your ticket with an orientation overview so you can plan your visit individually.
With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- Vladislav Hall
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Introductory tour by a licensed guide
- Admission ticket Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and Golden Lane)
- Map of the Prague Castle complex
- Skip-the-line at the security check
- Infant (0-4): reduced
- Child (5-15): reduced
Pohořelec 146/9, 118 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Please meet your guide in front of the statue of St Nepomuk at Pohořelec 146/9 (close to tram station Pohorelec - Tram 22). The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- Every day at 10.10am and 11.30am
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an e-scooter. After you have met your guide and rece...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...