Palace of Versailles entrance tickets with audioguide and full access to gardens
- Enjoy full access to the whole Versailles estate for 1 day
- Stroll at your own pace through the gardens 'à la française'
- Walk through the opulent Hall of Mirrors and Royal Apartments
- Discover the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Learn more about the opulent life of the French Monarchy
- Attend the light and sound Fountain Show (optional)
Pre-book your ticket to enjoy a full access to the whole estate of Versailles. From the opulent Halls of Mirrors, the ornated King's and Queen's appartments, the Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate to the manicured gardens with the impressive 'Fountain Show' (optional), you'll be delighted to immerse in the life of the French Monarchy. You'll have all day to stroll through the gardens and Palace with audioguided commentaries.
Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens. The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€.
Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Please CLICK HERE to check the calendar before booking one of the two Pass available:
- Full access pass (20€)
Gardens included EXCEPT during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- Full access pass & Fountain Show (27€)
Gardens included during the days of Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- 1-day access Palace, the Trianon, Marie Antoinette Estate and Gardens
- Audioguide in 11 languages (if available)
- Fountain Show (if you book the ticket with Fountain show)
- Drinks and snacks
Free admission upon presentation of proof, (except during days of Fountain Show and Musical gardens)
- European Union residents under 26
- Schoolchildren, teachers in a French establishment with a Pass Education
- Disabled people and the person accompanying them
- Job seekers in France and recipients of minimum social benefits upon presentation of proof dated no more than 6 months previously
- Ecole d’Art students
Warning: on the days of the Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens, access to the gardens is free only for children from 0 to 5 years old.
Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes - 78000 Versailles
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance, skip the cash desk. From Paris take the RER C and stop at 'Versailles Château - Rive gauche'.
- Access to the Gardens is free except on days with Musical Fountains Show or Musical Gardens
- The days of Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, the price of Passport is increasing from 20€ to 27€
- Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens take place from 2nd April to 31st October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Warning: on the days of the Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens, access to the gardens is free only for children from 0 to 5 years old.
- Your ticket is valid for two years from purchasing date
- This ticket is skip the line for the cash desk only
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance
- The entrance to Versailles is free on the first Sunday of the month from November to March
- Fountain show ticket for children older than 6 must be purchased on spot
The Palace of Versailles is open every day except on Mondays
From 9.00am to 5.30pm (until 6.30pm during high season)
Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens
From 2nd April to 31 October 2019, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
The company founded in Paris in December 1893 is today both an iconic monument of the capital, with ...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks sinc...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Plongez au cœur du Stade de France lors d’une expérience qui vous transporte dans les coulisses d’un...
Departing from central Paris, this half-day excursion brings you to the Fontainebleau Castle. The ex...
Make your own wine in two hours in a beautiful 18th century wine cellar that once belonged to the Ki...