'Bacon en toutes lettres' + museum and exhibitions ticket
- Ticket valid for a single admission to ''Bacon en toutes lettres' at the chosen time slot
- Access to the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition
- Access to the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris (rooftop)
FRANCIS BACON: BOOKS AND PAINTING
11 SEPTEMBRE 2019 - 20 JANVIER 2020
The Centre Pompidou presents an exceptional retrospective dedicated to Francis Bacon, focusing mainly on the relationship between his works and his literary interests. The exhibition consists of sixty paintings, including 12 triptychs, in addition to a series of portraits and self-portraits, from major private and public collections. There are six rooms along the visitor route, placing literature at the heart of the exhibition.
Photo credit: Francis Bacon, « Triptych » (détail), 1970 | Francis Bacon, Portrait of George Dyer in a Mirror, 1968, Collection Agnelli, London
- Entrance ticket
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Audio guide
- Children under 18: free
Centre Pompidou, 19 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris
Do not queue at the ticket office! Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou located 19 rue Beaubourg. From August 2019 to September 2020, due to renovation works, the access to the Pompidou Center is at 19 rue Beauboug and NOT at the usual entrance located on Place Georges Pompidou.
- IMPORTANT: the ticket is valid for a single admission to the exhibition 'Francis Bacon: Books and Painting' (Bacon en toutes lettres) at the chosen time slot
- Access to all exhibitions, the museum, the Kids Gallery and the View of Paris for the rest of the day
- Entry to the exhibition within 30 minutes following the selected time slot is guaranteed. In case of a delayed arrival speedy access won't be assured
- The slots indicated correspond to the times available on this network
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted in the cloakroom
- 1€ booking fee is added at check-out
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Tickets are not exchangeable, nor refundable
SEPTEMBER 11, 2019 - JANUARY 20, 2020
Every day except Tuesday
Several time slots are available during the day, please select your entry time when booking.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11.00am to 7.00pm
Thursday from 11.00am to 9.00pm
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Make your way to the Louvre Museum to meet an English-speaking member of staff at the designated mee...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
As a major European capital, Paris is brimming with history. At the turn of every corner you are con...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...