Boozy Brooklyn tour with food samplings
- Soak up the best of Brooklyn with a local guide
- Enjoy a variety of food samplings, including a unique hot sauce tasting!
- Visit the historic Brewer's Row
- Sip on wine and brewed-in-Brooklyn beers
This walking tour of Brooklyn is the best way to spend your Sunday! Ushered by a local guide, you will have the chance to absorb the charm and energy of such a vibrant and eclectic neighborhood. While stopping regularly to fuel up on tasty local treats, you will taste the best of this foodie paradise: BBQ sandwiches, a unique hot-sauce tasting and ice-cream made by an Iron Chef contestant are a few examples of what Brooklyn has to offer. This tour will also take you on a boozy adventure to the historic Brewer's Row, where you will get the chance to sip on delicious wine and brewed-in-Brooklyn beers.
You will even be able to fit in some shopping and sightseeing as the tour takes you to the renowned market Artists & Fleas, and to the waterfront to take in the breathtaking view of the New York skyline.
- Local guide
- Beer and wine tasting
- Various food samplings
- Tote bag from Artists & Fleas
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- Participants must be over the age of 21
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 1.5 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- On Sundays, year-round
- Tour leave at 01:30pm from the meeting point
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...