Christmas fairy tale 2019 at the castle of Vaux le Vicomte
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Discover a fairytale visit to the Castle of Vaux le Vicomte for Christmas for the whole family.
During this period, the castle is entirely decorated with more than 200 luxuriously decorated Christmas trees, tree logs in the fireplaces, Christmas scents and superb illuminations on the outside, not to mention the new monumental video projection on the front.
A unique experience in one of the most famous castles near Paris.
- Entrance to the Castle, gardens and Musée des équipages
- Transport to and from Paris
- Lunch or dinner
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Youth (6-17 years old): reduced
Château de Vaux le Vicomte, Maincy, France
Present your entrance ticket directly at the entrance of the Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte on the day of your visit. Opening hours from 23 November 2018 to 5 January 2020: from 11.00 am to 5.45pm (last entry) except on 24 December and 31 December from 11.00 am to 5.00pm.
- The ideal duration of visit to enjoy all the places is about 3 hours
- As the area is a 17th century Historical Monument, it is unfortunately difficult for people with disabilities to access.
- For reasons of soil and furniture preservation, the interior of the castle cannot accommodate strollers but the rest of the estate is accessible to them.
- Every day from November 23 to December 20, 2019 (Except Monday and Tuesday)
- Then every day from December 21, 2019, to January 5, 2020. Closed on December 25 and January 1
- Opening hours: From 11.00 am to 6.00 pm except on December 24th and 31st from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The Chateaubus shuttle runs on opening days: Departure from Verneuil l'Etang station at 10.25 am, 11.25 am, 12.25 pm, 2.25 pm, 5.25 pm | Return to Verneuil l'Etang station at 12.05 pm, 1.05 pm, 3.05 pm, and 6.05 pm
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...
Enjoy the best of Paris with this tour including lunch on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hou...
See the highlights of Paris on this exciting half-day tour including a guided visit of the Louvre Mu...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
The tour of Printemps Haussmann takes you on a journey behind the facade, which is listed as an Hist...
If the best way to your heart is through your stomach, then the best way to do Paris is through its ...
Come aboard for a gastronomic cruise through the heart of Paris. An experience beyond time in an atm...