Madrid panoramic bus tour
- Get the best panoramic views of Madrid on an open double-decker bus
- Listen to interesting facts from our tour guides in English and Spanish
- Audio translating system in eight languages
Enjoy a panoramic tour of Madrid for an hour and a half a journey through the history, art and culture of Madrid through its streets, monuments and places of interest. Discover the essence of historic Madrid and the most modern, alternative and avant-garde with the comfort provided by a modern double-decker tourist bus and the advantage of the professionalism of the guides who accompany the travellers during the route telling the history and the anecdotes of the city.
This tour allows you to discover the places that no visitor should miss in an itinerary that runs through the historical Madrid of the Austrians and the Bourbons, where the most emblematic and representative sites and icons of the city are located, such as the Puerta del Sol, the centenary Gran Vía, the Plaza de la Cibeles and the Paseo del Arte among others, until you reach the most modern and cosmopolitan Madrid with points of interest as attractive as the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium of Real Madrid.
You will see: Neptuno Sq, Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Atocha Sq, Paseo del Prado, Cibeles Sq, Puerta de Alcala, Serrano St, Bernabéu Stadium, Castellana St, Colón Sq, Recoletos St, Metrópoli Building, Gran Vía St, Callao Sq, España Sq, Templo of Debod, Bailen St, Neptuno Sq, Puerta del Sol, Congreso Diputados, Mayor Sq, Plaza de la Villa, Mayor St.
- Special sightseeing tourist tour around the best places and monuments in Madrid last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Multilingual guide with live explanations in English and Spanish
- Audio system in: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Entrance fees to monument
- Food, drinks or other services not specified
- Children (8-15 years)
- Seniors (65+ years)
- For infants (0-7 years) this tour is free
Canovas del Castillo Sq next to the tourist office and exchange money kiosk.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.00pm, every 60 minutes
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Friday, November 13, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invites: James Ruskin - BlueprintRecords (Blueprin...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
Tropical December 12 Genres: Hits,House,Reggaeton Lines Up: Geri DJ Atmospheres: Student,LGBT Door P...