Guided tour of the Bourbons' Madrid
- Madrid's most majestic area
- The architectural legacy of the Bourbon dynasty
- Puerta del Sol, Retiro Park, Cibeles Square, Puerta de Alcalá
- The city's customs and traditions
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monuments were built after the Bourbons conquered the Spanish throne, and their descendants still rule the country.
Thanks to their desire to change the face of the city, today you can visit places such as Puerta del Sol, the Triangle of the Art, Cibeles Square and Puerta de Alcalá, the Prado Museum building and the Jerónimos Monastry.
Don't miss this tour, which combines Madrid's most magnificent beauty and popular culture, and will show you the iconic buildings that form an incredible skyline of bold design. Be amazed by the beautifiul crystal gallery of the Cibeles Palace and feel like a member of the Royal familiy walking through Alfonso XII avenue.
- Walking tour
- Guide (English, Italian and Spanish)
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Puerta del So (Charls III statue)
- The tour will not take place if a minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, you will be offered an alternative date for your booking
- Tuesday, Friday and Saturday alle 11.00am
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...
Vibes lands at Goya Social Club on Thursday, September 26, presented To The Club. A night full of go...
The best party every Friday is in Shôko Genres: Funky,Reggaeton,Hits Atmospheres: Urban,Theme Party ...
AFRO BROS in session The best party every Sunday is in Shôko Genres: Reggaeton,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up...
Ian Ludvig Sevenjune Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ian Ludvig,Sevenjune Atmospheres: Underground Door Pol...