Private guided walking tour of the Confluence district
- Discover the Confluence eco-district with its avant-garde architecture and innovative design
- Explore the unmissable and secret places of this new district of Lyon
- Enjoy a private guided tour with a tour guide
Lyon's urbanization was achieved through major projects such as the one of the sculptor Michel Antoine Perrache at the end of the 18th century. This guided tour proposes to discover the Confluence district in Lyon. A district won on the river. A district with a rich industrial past that will complete its conversion by 2030. This district of Lyon today presents a remarkable architecture concerned with sustainable development. It is a real model of an eco-district that is receiving international interest. A place of multiple diversity, it is also a place where the city of tomorrow is built.
This visit from the Place des Archives will offer you the opportunity to discover the different phases of the development of this district. After passing through the Place de l'Hippodrome, the visit will continue towards the Saône via the Erevan Garden. The tour will continue along the old port of Lyon before ending on the roof of the museum with a breathtaking view of the district.
- Private walking tour with an expert guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
3 Place des Archives, 69002 Lyon, France
You will meet your guide at Place des archives in Lyon
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The arrival of the tour will be at 86 quai Perrache, at the entrance of the Musée des Confluences
- Private visit for a group of 3 to 30 people
- Every day
- Possible departures every half hour from 9.00am to 5.00pm
Lyon's urbanization was achieved through major projects such as the one of the sculptor Michel Antoi...
During this guided tour you will discover with a must-see place of Lyon's heritage. Behind its monum...
Discover the finest wines of Burgundy, the world’s most prestigious wine region, and just to the nor...
During this morning tour, you will get immersed into the best place to shop in Lyon: from « Lyonnais...
During this walking tour, you will walk around the "Traboules", those secret passageways that you ca...
A must in Lyon, the Musée des Confluences tells the history of man and living things. A first in the...