The View From The Shard skip the line tickets
- Special discounted rate for February and March 2020
- Experience unforgettable 360-degree 40-mile views over London
- Elevate your experience even further with a glass of Moët et Chandon champagne
- Free wi-fi for sharing your trip among the clouds
- No time restriction - stay as long as you want
Up until the 31st March 2020, take advantage a great discounted rate for standard and all-inclusive tickets to the View from the Shard!
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey 244 meters (800 feet) above London.Your trip will include:
- Four separate lifts through different exhibition levels
- Two bars for you to have a drink, coffee or tea while enjoying The View
- Level 72 outdoor viewing gallery for the sounds and atmosphere of the city below
- Free wi-fi to share pictures, thoughts and views with your friends all over the world
- In summertime relax in the Summer Garden, the highest garden in London
You have the choice of either a standard or all-inclusive ticket for your experience. While the standard ticket includes everything you see here, the all-inclusive also includes a glass of Moët and Chandon for adults, a panoramic guide booklet, four souvenir digital photos and the bad weather guarantee (for more details see below).
- Standard: Entrance; free wi-fi access
- All-inclusive: Entrance; free wi-fi access; glass of champagne (adults only); panoramic guide booklet; 4 souvenir digital photos; bad weather guarantee
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-15): reduced
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London SE1
Nearest station: London Bridge.
- Handheld cameras for personal use are allowed
- Large bags, tripods, rucksacks, and other large equipment are not allowed. There is no storeroom available. The nearest baggage storage company is located at Waterloo station
- There is no cloakroom facility for bags, however folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free at your own risk. Bags and coats cannot be left with them
- The champagne experience is only available for those aged 18 and above
- BAD WEATHER GUARANTEE: You’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for just £5 with the Weather Guarantee. The weather in London is often unpredictable and can change from one moment to the next. Watch clouds rolling in or witness a rainbow – London’s ever-changing weather will mean that every visit is unique. In the case of bad weather, all guests are offered a Bad Weather Guarantee with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, 20 Fenchurch Street, Tower Bridge, One Canada Square or St Paul's Cathedral - on the day of your visit, you can return within 3 months for just £5! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket
- Entrance: every half hour from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- Times may vary depending on the season
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for b...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The ...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harr...