Day tour of Mt Field and Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
This day trip is a nature lover’s dream!
You'll begin the day by summiting Mt. Wellington before enjoying the picturesque journey through the Derwent Valley. You'll stop at the historic Salmon Ponds to view fish breeding in all stages and then continue on to Mt. Field where spectacular Russell Falls is the star attraction.
It’s a short stroll underneath enormous fern forests and some of the world’s tallest trees. After the calming effects of the tranquil walks you'll follow the fresh water back to New Norfolk, where your guide will explain its interesting history. After feeding ourselves we head to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to hand feed kangaroos and appreciate Tasmanian devils and end the day at the picturesque town of Richmond.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
The tour operator will pick you up from your hotel, please complete the location pick up details at checkout
- Bring sunscreen and water with you on this tour!
- Please dress appropriately and bring warm clothes during winter months
- The tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- The tour runs from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Cruise along the Adelaide River for an unforgettable adventure!Observe these fearsome creatures in t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Tasmania’s convict past on a small-group day trip from Hobart to the Tasman Peninsula and t...