Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets and guided visit for small groups
- Less time waiting in line, more time appreciating the art
- Get a deeper experience with the insights of a professional guide
- See the work of Leonardo, Caravaggio, Giotto, Botticelli and more
- Stay in the museum as long as you like after the tour
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic experience. We make it easier with express tickets, small groups and an expert guide so that you can really get the most out of your experience.
Temporary exhibitions are included in your ticket and you can stay as long as you like after the tour is over.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Guided tour
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Free: 0-5 years
- Reduced: 6-17 years
- Reduced: 18-25 years
Via Lambertesca 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you’ll be offered an alternative date for your booking or a complete refund
- Saturday-Sunday 9.30am - 3.00pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...