Private tour in Grande Champagne distilleries
- Visit Champagne vineyards and village of Segonzac
- Visit 2 estates producing cognac and pineau
- Tour traditional cooperage
Explore the famous Grande Champagne region with an English speaking local guide and driver, visiting vineyards where the best cognacs are produced.
The day with your guide starts with the visit of a traditional cooperage in activity, where will be presented a millenary handicraft essential to the brandies aging process.
In the afternoon, you will meet two cognac producers during a private tour of their wine cellars and distilleries.
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage (working week days only)
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Private visit of a traditional distillery, meeting the owners
- Tasting of the properties’s products
- Vehicle and English-speaking local driver/guide
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Personal insurances
Meet your guide for departure in front of the Tourism Office of Cognac
- Minimum 1 single person, maximum 8 people
- This excursion may depart with a single person
- In August, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit
- From April 1st to January 31st
Monday to Thursday
Departure at 9.30am
Return at 6.30pm
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
What is the essence of Cognac? What are the best ways to drink it? How to pair it with food? Join th...
In a single day you will discover the two prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and Cognac. You'll meet ...
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineya...