Entrance ticket to the Domaine de Chantilly
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
Spend the day in Chantilly and discover the entire domain with a single ticket! The Domain ticket gives you access to the Château, Grounds and Great Stables.
The Domain of Chantilly is the work of one man: Henri of Orléans, the Duke of Aumale (1822-1897), who, throughout his life, was constantly paying tribute to the rich culture of the domain and to his illustrious predecessors, the Princes of Condé.
The Domain of Chantilly belonged to several princely dynasties who contributed to its development down through the centuries.
The audioguide is included in the ticket and available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese.
The Great Stables of Chantilly
From 21 September 2019 to 5 January 2020
Figures of the Century of Louis XIV
From 21 October 2019 to 23 February 2020
Raphael; the Teacher and his pupils
From 7 March to 5 July 2020
- Audio guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Children under 7 are free of charge
- Children (7-17 years old): reduced
Château de Chantilly, 60500 Chantilly
Show your ticket at the entrance of the venue. Opening hours: From 30 March to 27 October 2019 included, Open 7 days a week from10.00am to 6.00pm (gardens close at 8.00pm) | From 28 October 2019 to 27 March 2020, Every day except Tuesday from 10.30am to 5.00pm (gardens close at 6.00pm). Annual closure from 6 to 24 January 2020.
- Open ticket valid until 31 March 2021
- The ticket gives access to 30-minute dressage demonstrations given by the great stables riders
- The audioguide is available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
- Parking is not included in the ticket (daily-rate: 5€)
- Specific weather conditions may force us to close access to parts of the gardens for safety reasons
- Chantilly Domain does not provide lockers
- Objects with dimensions superior to 55cm x 35cm x 20cm cannot be storage by our staff
- Chantilly domain does not allow pet dogs in, even if held on a leash or in a bag. There’s an exception for service dogs only.
- Picnic tables are free to be used in the English garden and next to the Hamlet
- A wheelchair is available on demand to our staff and adapted electric cars can be rented in the park
From 28 October 2019 to 27 March 2020 included
Every day except Tuesday
10.30am to 5.00pm (gardens close at 6.00pm)
From 28 March to 27 October 2020 included
Open 7 days a week
10.00am to 6.00pm (gardens close at 8.00pm)
Annual closure from 6 to 24 January 2020
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fi...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
When you'll arrive at the Grande Arche, you'll admire the impressive modern architecture with its wh...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Our Rex Studios interactive audio-guided tour takes you on an imaginary journey behind the scenes of...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...
This 2-hour private walking tour focuses specifically on the Latin Quarter, one of the oldest areas ...