Visit of the Museum Choco Story in Brussels
- A visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers
- Discover the art of making chocolate with our live demonstration
- Enjoy the finest chocolates during a tasting
- Discover a brand-new production area called the "bean to bar" (from beans to chocolate bars)
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Quality of Belgian chocolate is acknowledged worldwide. In Choco Story Brussels you will be invited to a travel towards the universe of chocolate from the making until the final product.
You will discover the history of the Aztecs and how cocoa arrived in Europe. Thanks to illustrations, informative panels, and a video, you’ll learn everything about the culture of cocoa and the transformation of cocoa into chocolate.
The highlight of the visit is the demonstration of artisanal pralines with a chocolate master. You will also have the chance to taste some of the finest chocolate during your visit and buy some delicious ones at the shop.
- Demonstration & fabrication of pralines with our chocolate master
- Tastings of chocolates
- Seniors over 65: reduced
- Student (with a valid Card): reduced
- Youth (6-12): reduced
- Children (0-5): free
Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, 41 rue de l’Etuve 1000 Bruxelles
Present your voucher upon arrival. Open every day from 10am to 6pm |Last entrance at 5pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To note: These tickets cannot be booked for groups
- The audio guide, tastings and demonstrations with our chocolate maker are all included in the price of the visit.
Open every day from 10am to 5pm
Last entrance at 4.30 pm
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek, the oldest in Brussels, Train World combines the fasci...
Take part to our walk and discover the most secret places of Brussels with our guide. You will see t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...
The city of Ghent is truly the hidden treasure of Flanders and with our guide you will discover all ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...