Brussels Atomium and Brussels delicious combo tour
- Book this combo tour of the best of Brussels in one visit
- See the main attractions of the city such as the Royal Palace, the Belgian Houses of Parliament, the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower
- Indulge yourself with numerous culinary treats such as as macaroons, waffles, pralines, ...
Book this combo tour of the best of Brussels in one day. This tour is an excellent introduction to Belgium.
Start your visit at the majestic Grand Place which was the cradle of medieval Brussels. The coach will take you to Saint-Michael’s cathedral. Then you will make a brief stop at the famous Atomium and drive along the marvelous Chinese Pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence we will return to the city center to visit the cozy Sablon district, with its numerous antique shops. The next part of our tour covers the district with the headquarters of the European Parliament, the Commission and the Council of Europe. On your walk your guide will also disclose to you the most secret places of Brussels
Then you will uncover secrets places with your guide and taste an endlessly large variety of treats such as macaroons, cherry beer, waffles, sprouts and mussels. The Belgians have developed a whole culture around gastronomy. Your guide will be more than delighted to give you advice on what to do & see, where to shop & eat during your visit.
- Guided tour
- Entrance at the Atomium
- Personal expenses
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels City Tour Office - Grasmarkt – Rue du marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, roadconditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
At 10.00 am
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...