Wild Kreuzberg walking tour in Berlin
- Experience the multicultural hotspot of Berlin
- Explore the wild side of the charming Kreuzberg quarter
- See formerly squatted houses, Arthouse Bethanien and the Treehouse at the Berlin Wall
- Learn more about the architectural and social history from your guide
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in the 1970s to one of the most popular cultural centers today. Dive into the world of art, music, fashion and alternative lifestyles, uncover formerly squatted houses and learn more about current social projects. Visit the Arthouse Bethanien in a historic hospital building, see the “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall and discover an urban gardening project.
From the multicultural hotspot Kottbuser Tor to the lively Oranienstraße and the famous Görlitzer Bahnhof train station – your guide will show you the colorful and exciting facettes of the unique quarter Berlin-Kreuzberg.
See the following attractions on the Wild Kreuzberg tour:
- Kottbusser Tor, subway line 1 (Berlin’s first subway)
- Oranienstraße, blind man‘s workshop
- Kreuzberg courtyards
- SO36 (legendary music club and party location)
- Prince Heinrich of Prussia Square
- Women’s center (former chocolate factory)
- Mariannenplatz, firemen memorial, Arthouse Bethanien, Fontane Pharmacy
- Georg-von-Rauch-Haus (a former occupied building)
- The “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall
- Urban gardening project „Ton Steine Gärten”
- Spreewald Platz, Görlitzer Park
- Market Hall 9 (food market)
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Skalitzer Straße 137, Berlin
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-March at 10.00am
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
# *Erlebe den Multi-Kulti-Kiez Kreuzberg*___________________________________## Preise**pro Person:**...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Berlin was the frontline of the Cold War. This tour explores people, places and secrets that kept tw...
Tauchen Sie ein in ein Viertel, in dem US-Soldaten Häuserkampf geübt haben, in dem Häuser in Eigenin...
The Berlin Top 10 Tour is the perfect way to get an overview of the most important highlights of Ber...