Tickets to ASISI PANORAMA BERLIN with the exhibition "The Berlin Wall"
- Travel back in time thanks to the unique art of Yadegar Asisi
- Experience every day life in a former Berlin Wall quarter
- Feel the atmosphere of daily routine in the divided city on an autumn day during the 80s
- Marvel at the 360-degree panorama in 1:1 scale from a 4 meter high observation platform
- Get many interesting insights from a free exhibition leaflet
The art of Yadegar Asisi, German-Persian architect and artist, is unique. With his "pano-meters" - 360-degree panorama paintings in 1:1 scale, arranged in old gasometers or architectural structures that recall the gas holder forms - he impresses hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
Don't miss the newest permanent panometer exhibition in Berlin: located closed to Checkpoint Charlie, "THE WALL. PANORAMA" is dedicated to the life around the former Berlin Wall. With magistral all around perspective, it evokes every day life scenes in the districts closed to the Wall during the 80s. It makes visitors feel how life can never really get divided, especially when artificial frontiers try to cut it in two.
- Infants and little children (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-16 years): reduced
- Pupil (17-20 years): reduced
- Students: reduced
- Disabled (Category B, who need an accompanying person): reduced
- All reductions only with an ID entitling to use
Closed to the Checkpoint Charlie memorial
- The tickets are not refundable
- If you buy reduced tickets, please show at the entrance an ID that entitels you to the use
What comes to your mind when you think of Berlin?That’s right, it’s the Berlin Wall! The remains of ...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Entdecken Sie mit uns bei einer unbeschwerten Fahrradtour die historische Mitte von Berlin und das n...
Visit ALL the Main Sites (and the hidden ones others pass by!) from the Berlin Wall to the Brandenbu...
This walking tour starts at one of the most memorable and historic sites of Berlin, the Bornholmer S...
Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments. Totally interactive Sets, amazing costumes, exciting musi...
Visita guiada a lugares fuera de las rutas típicas.