Skip-the-line ticket for the Kulturforum Berlin
- See the symbol of the cultural rebirth of West Berlin after World War II
- Find art, music and human knowledge all together in one place
- Marvel at masterpieces of painting and craftwork from many epochs
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert halls and libraries. It's an enormous platform for culture, science and culture of all genres. The building itself is an example of innovative modernist architecture. It was built starting from the late 1950ies and represents the cultural rebirth of West Berlin after the Second World War.
- the Picture Gallery (Gemäldegalerie) that displays art from the 13th till the 18th century; here you find the left wing of Fouquet's "Melun Diptych" with the famous Madonna, works from Giotto and Titian, from Rembrandt and Brügel, Dürer and many other important artists
- the Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum) for European craftwork, that houses many treasures from different Epochs
- the Musical Instrument Museum
- the Print room (Kupferstichkabinett)
- the Berlin State Library, the largest scientific universal library in Germany and consequently one of the most important library institutions of the country and in Europe
- the Berlin Philharmonic
- the Chamber Music Hall
- moreover the Ibero-American Institute and Center of Science
The Kulturforum also houses the New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie), a museum of modern art opened in 1968, which is currently closed for renovation works.
This skip-the-line ticket gives you access to all the museums and exhibitions that belong to the Kulturforum.
- skip-the-line entrance to the Picture Gallery (Gemäldegalerie)
- skip-the-line entrance to the Museum of Decorative Art (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- skip-the line entrance to Köpenick Palace (furniture museum)
- skip-the-line entrance to the Musical Instrument Museum
- skip-the-line entrance to the Print room (Kupferstichkabinett)
- entrance to the New Nationa Gallery )Neue Nationalgalerie) which is closed cause of renovation
Potsdamer Straße 37, 10785 Berlin, Germany
The Kulturforum is a complexe of different buildings that are closed one to each other
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tuesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Gemäldegalerie on Thursday: 10.00am - 8.00pm
- All museums at Kulturforum are closed on Monday
- The Neue Nationalgalerie is currently closed for renovation
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...