Skip-the-line ticket for contemporary and modern art at Hamburger Bahnhof
- A modern atmosphere in an former railway station building
- Masterpieces from all forms of contemporary art
- The famous Friedrich Christian Flick Collection
- Regularly changing themed exhibitions
The Hamburg Train Station is actually a former train station, from which trains once traveled to Hamburg. Today it is home to the Berlin Museum for the Present (Berliner Museum für Gegenwart), a contemporary art museum. The train station's extensive architecture hosts a fascinating combination of top-notch modern and contemporary art. The museum is part of the National Gallery and hosts one of its largest collections. In fact, it's such a large collection that it's simply impossible to exhibit everything. The works are showcased in alternating themed exhibitions.
See artworks from all post-1960 major movements and by all relevant artists, including Expanded Art, innovative concepts in painting, cinematography and object art, as well as Arte Povera, the Friedrich Christian Flick Collection, cinematic works, photographic art, and more.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Hamburger Bahnhof
- Entrance to the temporary exhibition
- Children and Youth (ages 0-17): free. Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
- For all kinds of reduction, please show a valid document
Invalidenstraße 50-51, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tuesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday till 8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Monday: closed
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...