Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg bike tour
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin with its alternative lifestyles, markets, cafés, clubs, underground culture and international districts.
Prenzlauer Berg, once famous for its nightlife scene, belongs nowadays to the gentrified and most beautiful districts of Berlin. Pedal through the famous Mauerpark to Friedrichshain. Feel the alternative and creative vibes of the Friedrichshain district, where you can find the East Side Gallery, picture worthy street art, as well as bars and popular clubs.
Pedalling across the Oberbaum Bridge, you will reach Kreuzberg and the Görlitzer Park. This district is as unique as its inhabitants: Turkish immigrants, young men escaping military service, squatters, left-wing burgeois – people from all over the world and from all backgrounds found a home in Kreuzberg.
Enjoy a fun, laid-back bike tour through Berlin’s hip districts and take a little break at a café, riverbank or park together, embracing the alternative lifestyle of Berlin. Your local guide is looking forward to showing you his city.
How your bike route could look like:
- Volkspark Friedrichshain
- Boxhagener Platz
- RAW Gelände
- Görlitzer Park
Kulturbrauerei, Knaakstraße 97, 10435 Berlin
On Knaackstraße 97, enter the Kulturbrauerei and follow the yellow Berlin on Bike signs.
- This bike tour is 20 km long. Spread out over 3.5 hours in flat and bicycle-friendly Berlin, it is a very relaxed and fun ride
- As your guide is familiar with the sights, hidden gems and best bicycle routes of Berlin, the tour can be easily adapted to your personal interests
- The bikes are equipped with a basket for smaller luggage
- Tour in English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in Dutch: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in German: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 3.00pm
- Tour in French: Saturday at 3.00pm
- The tours are available from March until November
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...