Berlin city center bicycle tour
- Discover the city center of Berlin by bike
- See famous sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Holocaust Memorial and TV tower
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size (maximum 8 people)
- Learn more about modern and historic sights from a professional guide
Discover all important sights of Berlin’s city center with this fun bicycle tour. See the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Fernsehturm at Alexanderplatz and many more attractions. On bike paths and less traveled roads, you will cycle to main attractions and listen to interesting background information and insider stories from your guide at the different stops.
Come on a informative bicycle tour through central Berlin – from the historic Bornholmer Street to the Brandenburg Gate and back – and enjoy the colorful mix of historic and modern places of “Berlin Mitte”.
See the following sights on this bicycle tour
- Former border-crossing Bornholmerstraße
- Oranienburgerstraße, former Prussian postal station and New Synagogue
- Friedrichstadt-Palast (variety shows)
- Berlin Charité (University hospital)
- Berlin Central Station
- Reichstag and government buildings
- Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz
- Gendarmenmarkt, German Cathedral and French Cathedral
- Bebelplatz and Humboldt University
- Unter den Linden and Berlin Cathedral
- Red City Hall
- Neptune Fountain, Fernsehturm Berlin (TV tower) and Marienkirche (St. Mary's Church)
- Alexanderplatz, World Clock and Park Inn Hotel
- Guided tour
- Bicycle rental
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Bornholmer Str. 75, Berlin
- Please be 20 minutes before the tour start at the meeting point, so there is enough time to provide everyone with a suitable bike
Tour in English
- April-October: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Tuesday, Friday at 10.00am
Tour in German
- April-October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10.00am, 3.00pm
- November-March: Wednesday, Friday at 10.00am
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
See the top sights of Berlin on your own with a Segway! Ideal for all Berlin-explorers who are the f...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
Wenn Sie auf Humor abfahren, dürfen Sie diese ComedyTour im Bus nicht verpassen. Rollen Sie mit Komi...
You are short on time but want to see all the important sights of Berlin? Then join this tour, where...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Exciting, moving and emotional. The Wall Museum offers an exhibition that spans an audiovisual arc f...
Ein Adventure Spiel für Kinder und Jugendliche, jedoch ohne Schmerzen ?ab jetzt möglich durch Lasert...