Banff and its winter wildlife tour
- Learn about Banff's wildlife
- See the main attractions of the town
- Enjoy an original snack at a scenic stop
Visit Banff’s landmarks, learn its history and learn about wildlife in their natural winter habitat. The tour will include some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, Hoodoos Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka. Plus, enjoy hot chocolate and maple cookies at one of the scenic stops.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Maple cookie snack and hot chocolate
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Infants from 0 to 5 years old are free
Mt Royal Hotel: 138 Banff Ave, Banff
Pick up: call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time.
No pick-up: please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- Departure at 8.30am
- Operates from April to November
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Experience the romance of Banff in winter on a private sleigh ride for two along the foothills of th...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...