Wine and candies tasting tour in Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
Covered with a sea of large yellowish pebbles, the vineyards of Chateauneuf-du- Pape offer a unique and timeless view.
The wine-tour starts with an authentic confectionary where are made tons of delicacies: candies, nougat, lollipops... We will attend the manufacturing in copper cauldrons.
We'll continue until Chateauneuf-du-Pape to meet three winemakers, very differents from each other, who will make us discover the appellation, the oldest of France, throught their wine making methods and their wine farm.
We will have lunch in a typical Provencal restaurant, and if the weather permits it, we will enjoy the shaded patio.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Les Allées Provençales, Avenue Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the departure in front of the shop 'La cure gourmande'.
- There is 1-hour drive to the first stop
- The visit of the candies confectionnary lasts 1 hour
- The visits of the 3 wineries last 1 hour each
Departure at 9.30am
Return at 6.00pm
With this free sensorial visit, L'Occitane en Provence opens the doors of its factory in Manosque, b...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this half-day private tour, you will see the iconic sights of Aix-en-Provence including the b...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an idea...