Provence Wine Tour & Luberon Villages from Aix en Provence
- Visit two wineries and taste the Cotes de Provence St Victoire's wines
- Discover the ochre houses and cliffs in Roussillon
- Enjoy the spectacular views from the hilltop village of Gordes
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-Victoire Mountain, a source of inspiration for Paul Cézanne, famous impressionist painter of the XIX century and native of Aix en Provence. You will then visit two wineries and delight yourself with the rosés and reds of the Côtes de Provence Sainte-Victoire's label wine.
You will enjoy some free time in Aix en Provence to have a lunch ot to stroll in the narrow streets of the city.
The afternoon will be dedicated to the discovery of the highlights of Luberon. You will have a first stop for a photo shoot in Lourmarin, a village among the most beautiful of France, famous for its 15th century Renaissance castle. Then, you will arrive in Bonnieux, a village in the hills, dominated by its High Church at 425 meters above sea level.
The next village is Roussillon which will amaze you by its colorful houses painted with ochre. You will also contemplate a fantastic view from the Pont Julien, a beautiful roman bridge. The last stop will be dedicated to Gordes, now world famous medieval village, entirely made with the local stones and the location for numerous movies.
You will then return to Aix en Provence.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Tasting of Côtes de Provence wines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
- Every Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays
- Departure: 9.00am/Return: 7.30pm
From 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020
- Every Mondays and Wednesdays
- Departure: 8.30am/Return: 6.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2019, 25th December 2019, 1st January 2020
With this free sensorial visit, L'Occitane en Provence opens the doors of its factory in Manosque, b...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this half-day private tour, you will see the iconic sights of Aix-en-Provence including the b...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an idea...